We support the economic evaluation of major projects using economic concepts, financial modelling and often also by quantitative modelling of risks/uncertainties and their impacts.
Some core questions often include:
- What are the values of the key project metrics (KPIs) in the base case (e.g. IRR, NPV, payback period, interest coverage, cash flow for debt service etc.)?
- What risks and uncertainties are there?
- What level of contingency should be applied to account for these?
- How should the base plans be adjusted (e.g. in terms of the structure and activities, such as the inclusion of risk mitigation measures, revised resource requirements).
- What are values of the risk-adjusted KPIs?
- What targets are realistic and appropriate?
- Should we proceed with project?
- How do we measure project risk and how much risk are we prepared to take?
- What is the likelihood of success, and of the range of scenarios that may happen?
- What should be our policy to release contingency budgets?
- What is the portfolio impact when risks/uncertainties in multiple projects are considered?
- How can we optimise portfolio selection?
COMPLEX DECISIONS OVERVIEW
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT ECONOMICS
BUSINESS STRATEGY AND ADVANCED VALUATION
APPLICATIONS BY SECTOR
TAKE ME TO THE CONTACT FORM
TO THE HOME PAGE, PLEASE!