These sectors often have a need for project risk modelling and other quantitative techniques, especially in applications such as:
- Contingency planning for cost budgets in major projects.
- Risk registers.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Project schedule risk and schedule-cost integration.
- Transport analysis and policy optimisation (e.g. assessment of uncertain traffic flows and optimal policy responses, evaluation of new fuel technologies and their potential impact).
- Food safety analysis, epidemiology and veterinary.
- Environmental safety e.g. fire risk assessments.
APPLICATIONS BY SECTOR OVERVIEW
BACK TO HOME PAGE
TAKE ME TO THE CONTACT FORM, PLEASE!