We have several close partnerships, with whom we share similar philosophies and viewpoints on many issues. These enable clients seamlessly to access complementary but closely-linked services, as well as to access additional resources around the world. These include:
- For transaction support: Allert & Co. is a leading advisory firm focused on value-oriented company transactions for small and mid-cap companies (see web-site).
- For bespoke insurance solutions: Eikos Risk Applications delivers a unique combination of risk management, marine and credit insurance solutions to their global client base (see web-site).
- For accessing expertise in life sciences: BioVentures Consulting offers regulatory and product development expertise to the pharma, med-tech and biotech industries (see web-site).
- To provide additional expertise to linking strategy to advanced marketing and organisation issues, as well as in-depth sector expertise and geographic reach: The European Partner Group is an independent management consultancy bringing a distinct customer- and market-led perspective. It was established in 2004 by ex-partners of a top-tier consulting firm. Building on this heritage, EPG provides high-quality pan-European capability (see web-site).
- To consult on multi-disciplinary learning and talent development, bringing together a diverse and experienced team to solve complex global learning solutions: Oval Perform (see web-site).